1) 64% OF CONSUMERS PURCHASE AFTER WATCHING BRANDED SOCIAL VIDEOS
Be sure to brand your videos! Take a look at some logo animations we have provided on our clients video:
Having a call to action screen at the end is equally important.
(source: tubular insight)
2) VIDEO POSTS ON FACEBOOK HAVE 135% GREATER ORGANIC REACH THAN PHOTO POSTS
Always upload your video directly to Facebook rather than link it from a different website such as YouTube. this will make your video autoplay, grabbing your viewers attention.
(source: social media today)
3) TOP THREE MOST EFFECTIVE TYPES OF VIDEO CONTENT: CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS (51%); TUTORIAL VIDEOS (50%); DEMONSTRATION VIDEOS (49%)
Click the links above to see examples.
4) COMPANIES USING VIDEO ENJOY 41% MORE WEB TRAFFIC FROM SEARCH THAN NON-USERS
Video is great to have on your websites homepage, it’s quicker and easier to digest then text, visitors stay on your site longer, video boosts SEO, its entertaining, the list is endless.
5) VIEWERS RETAIN 95% OF A MESSAGE WHEN THEY WATCH IT IN A VIDEO, COMPARED TO 10% WHEN READING IT IN TEXT.
People concentrate on informative and interesting video. Show someone a block of text and they will skim read it and only remember certain points, not ideal!
6) 5% OF VIEWERS WILL STOP WATCHING A VIDEO AFTER 1 MINUTE AND 60% WILL STOP WATCHING BY 2 MINUTES.
The message here, keep your video short and full of information. It’s amazing how engaging and informative a video can be without even being longer than a minute. See our video for local photographer, Monir Ali, as an example:
(source: video guru)
7) BY 2019, GLOBAL CONSUMER INTERNET VIDEO TRAFFIC WILL ACCOUNT FOR 80% OF ALL CONSUMER INTERNET TRAFFIC
This one speaks for itself, don’t get left behind! Make sure your business has regular and informative video content.
8) ALMOST 50% OF INTERNET USERS LOOK FOR VIDEOS RELATED TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE BEFORE VISITING A STORE
A lot of people can relate to this one. personally I will never buy a product without first watching a video about it.