What’s in it for you?
- Create a buzz. Video footage of your event can help to engage your audience by drawing them in to the excitement.
- Reach a wider audience. A physical event held at a particular time and place will restrict the number of people who can attend. Using video footage to broadcast the best bits will help you to reach those who couldn’t be there in person.
- Impress investors. If you need to persuade people to back your business, showing them your event video can help to create that ‘wow’ factor.
- Promote future events. If you hold regular, similar gatherings then you can also use the video to promote future events and show people what to expect. In these examples here and here.
Whichever way you use video production for events, you’ll be preserving for posterity those fleeting moments that would otherwise be lost.
From trade shows to training days
Whatever the event, we can film it!
Here is a selection of the many events that can benefit from professional video production services:
The footage can be put together as a standalone production to promote your event, or clips from the event can be used as part of a wider corporate video to market your business. You can also use pre-recorded videos as part of your event to help break up items and keep your audience engaged.
From interviews to music videos, event video production is a great way to add that extra element to your next big shindig.
Why choose Yellow Lizard Media for your event video?
Here at Yellow Lizard Media, we have the expertise you need to put your event in the spotlight. We’ll listen to you, working together to generate ideas in order to create a video that truly reflects your business, while looking great and communicating your chosen message.
The process of video production for events:
- Top of the line equipment including cinematic cameras and everything else you need for a polished and professional production
- Audio operators on every set to ensure that your video sounds as good as it looks
- A creative team that will help you plan your event video down to the last detail
- Great value for money, with an all-inclusive package and no hidden extras
Want to know more about our video production services? See our client testimonials and check out some of our previous projects.
If you are looking for professional video production for events, get in touch with us at our Hertfordshire HQ and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.